Dr. J is an educator whose purpose is teaching, writing, and inspiring others.
Available for project-based contracts and long-term assignments.
• Specialties include higher education, adult education, online teaching, faculty development, organizational learning, training and development.
• Demonstrate responsiveness, attentiveness, a non-judgmental attitude, well-developed emotional intelligence, an ability to listen, and always communicate in a calm and assuring manner.
• Enjoy interacting and connecting with anyone who wants to learn, building productive working relationships while supporting their ongoing growth and development.
• Strong research, writing, and curriculum development skills.
• Well-organized and efficient, with major strengths in planning, problem solving, time management, critical thinking, and communication.
• Comfortable with technology and proficient with platforms that include eCollege, Canvas, Sakai, Moodle, Educator, Desire2Learn, and Blackboard.
Please contact Dr. J direct about new opportunities.
Please see Dr. J's resume below.
Contact Dr. J:
Phone Number: 636-795-4137
To learn more about Dr. Bruce A. Johnson, please visit the following resources: